Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. That means you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your space.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system has been certified by ENERGY STAR® and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, highly reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most innovative features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to enhance reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity so you can maximize your comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps reduce temperature swings
Our professionally trained technicians at Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Oklahoma City can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 405-432-2197 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to discover more.