Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or making an appointment with Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Oklahoma City.
In Oklahoma City, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. We’re not kidding. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your family in Oklahoma City – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Oklahoma City, give us a call at 405-432-2197 or schedule a free appointment.