The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Oklahoma City. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 19 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Gordon's Service Experts in Oklahoma City, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 405-432-2197 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.