It never fails: a storm is on top of your home and you have the TV set to the local news trying to decide if you should head to the basement. Right as the warning starts to come across the station, everything goes pitch-black. The newsman flashes off, your lamps go out, and now you’re using your flashlight to find a snack or light up the Checkers board while you try to keep your little ones calm.
But what if there was another way? No more candles, no more flashlights, no more lanterns that you can never find batteries for – instead, what if your HVAC system kept blowing, your lights stayed on, and your access to the news wasn’t cut off?
It’s entirely possible with a whole-house generator.
Yes, we’re serious – a whole-house generator from Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can end the anxiety of incoming storms, heat waves, accidents affecting electricity lines, and everything else that causes a power outage. And it’s all automatic! You don’t have to fumble around blindly to find your secondary power – with a whole-home generator from Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning your power will power back on within a matter of seconds without any effort from you. Yes, even if you are away from home, the generator will start up and your heating or air conditioning system will keep functioning to keep anyone at your house, even Fido, cool or warm.
Other reasons to contemplate investing in a whole-home generator:
- You can have the ability to get all sources of communication during an electrical failure.
- It is not legal to attach a generator to an electric system using a transfer switch.
- Storing gas can be dangerous – with a home backup generator you just use your current natural gas or LP fuel. No more cans!
- If you work out of your home and the power shuts off, you might have to use your vacation days or take a day without pay due to your inability to get work done.
- Extension cords can be troublesome and even dangerous, especially in the rain. A backup home generator from Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning safely uses power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just handy to have access to electricity in an electricity outage; breathing machines, medications requiring refrigeration, and electric wheelchairs without access to power can cause major health issues and can be dangerous.
- As always, Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here for you around the clock, since most power outages don’t happen at convenient times.
To discover more about whole-home generators and why you should get one for your home, call Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 405-432-2197.