How many times have you left your house and remembered you forgot to adjust the temperature or shut the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and alerts you and Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Oklahoma City to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast features outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Gordon's Service Experts in Oklahoma City at 405-432-2197.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy