Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your house.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were aware of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, mildew, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your house, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 405-432-2197
or arrange your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the quantity of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Consider the reality that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Gordon's Service Experts can help! There are many ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners sift through or kill all the bothersome airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how well your heating and cooling system runs. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Better air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 405-432-2197
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.