What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves understanding and foresight. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can locate problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our first priority, and our practices can save you money. So how do we proceed?
By using our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can really see what’s happening. When you schedule an inspection, we:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Check exposed gas lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed drain lines for leaks
- Examine exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Examine sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Examine washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Check water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our all-inclusive plumbing repair services in Oklahoma City include:
Call Gordon's Service Experts in Oklahoma City today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Oklahoma City plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 405-432-2197.