With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your standard tank heater. Truly! We compiled the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Gordon's Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.