With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We put together the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Gordon's Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.