The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which subjects them to a wide assortment of possible troubles.
These issues are generally simple enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems evolve, your entire system may be threatened. These are problems and costs you can fend off with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a brief amount on a tune-up now might help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Identifies Minor Issues Early
Averting major issues in the first place is the best method to help your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits grant the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate vital internal machinery. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are addressed as they appear.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance might decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Gordon's Service Experts developed a collection of membership plans created to suit your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often handle a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Gordon's Service Experts Expert driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 405-432-2197 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.