Your HVAC system’s well-being is crucial, because it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a big range of troubles.
Often malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your utility bill. If these troubles worsen, your total system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and costs that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating properly, you may question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance immediately can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers minor troubles early. Preventing big problems from occuring beforehand is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance work provides the opportunity to thoroughly examine and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also provides time to get needed repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money over time if problems are fixed as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Often this creates a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy lower energy expenses, as well as the peace of mind your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running properly, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help prolong this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Gordon's Service Experts
Regular maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round utility expenses.* But with Gordon's Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are full of unique pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-friendly, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also receive a couple of other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically facing a large volume of service calls. With a Gordon's Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on all visits. Your family’s comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access additional advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, our professionals can help you find the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 405-432-2197 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.