No matter what the temperature outside in Oklahoma City, the temperature inside your home influences how comfortable it will seem. Find the right temp and your rooms will be a comfortable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating the right way, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a thorough look at the way you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It might make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Try this quick quiz from Gordon's Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are almost here in Oklahoma City. How do you prep your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Bring in the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re planning a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the fanciest system currently available in Oklahoma City.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling costs have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Schedule a qualified technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and wait until it stops.
Time to check your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a number of changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Read below to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are essential tasks to prepare your machinery for a new season, a professional tune-up is helpful to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will complete a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency professional will look out for more urgent problems for your equipment. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Choose a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have problems occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homes at no other cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It brings you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they greatly change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a stable increase in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It illustrates something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!