Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Gordon's Service Experts for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of illnesses are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.