Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Gordon's Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of illnesses are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.