We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Oklahoma City homeowners often call Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Oklahoma City home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert practically all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Gordon's Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Oklahoma City at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.