White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from joining in the holiday spirit. For the past four years, the Florida centers have offered discounts on HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a donation to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are offering no-charge seasonal tune-ups in exchange for an unused, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 Christmas season. The full list of Florida Service Experts centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this wonderful offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve gathered hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while making sure that their homes are comfortable during the chaotic holidays and beyond.”
Along with the Florida offices, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also provided discounts on seasonal tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina offers:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To find out how you can contribute to Toys For Tots this holiday season or to find a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.