Summer has made its way to Oklahoma City and the last thing you need is your air conditioner breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Gordon's Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD every year for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Gordon's Service Experts
When you call Gordon's Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Below are the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Gordon's Service Experts in Oklahoma City is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 405-432-2197 today!