Summer has officially arrived in Oklahoma City and the last thing you need is your air conditioner breaking down during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Gordon's Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD every year for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with Gordon's Service Experts
When you call Gordon's Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Gordon's Service Experts in Oklahoma City is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 405-432-2197 today!