It’s easy to not remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Gordon's Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact routine maintenance provides a lot of perks for your equipment, such as improved efficiency and a decreased possibility for issues. You can get these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These checks might help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your home. This can help you make a smart selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance gives many perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Finds little issues before they cause expensive repair calls.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This service is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your unit to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To begin, reach our Experts at 405-432-2197. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.