It’s easy to not remember routine maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first priority we’re thinking about at Gordon's Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact routine maintenance provides a lot of perks for your unit, like improved efficiency and a reduced likelihood for issues. You can get these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These checks might help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your home. This might help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance gives many perks for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Finds little troubles before they cause expensive repair calls.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This service is the most complete in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 405-432-2197. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.