HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this phrase to refer to your complete heating and cooling equipment, which includes:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are differing models of HVAC equipment, they all operate identically by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to remove dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air through a ducted system or immediately into a area, depending on the kind of system you rely on.
At Gordon's Service Experts, we offer a complete list of quality HVAC services in Oklahoma City to match all your comfort needs. And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.