Furnace Installation in Oklahoma City Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and service heaters, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Oklahoma City.
What makes our skilled labor stand out from others? We’ve perfected our process over time.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve received the most important technical accreditation in the industry. They also are part of continuing industry and system training to find the best procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with professional furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding services that we give you time to think about it—a full year, actually.
Contact us at 405-432-2197 to request your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be difficult to know approximately when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, a majority of furnaces run for about 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to resolve, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames are blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and could even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Gordon's Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 405-432-2197 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your flooring from any dirt we might track in. We put down drop cloths around the installation space to prevent messes.
- Expert services—Our professionals have obtained some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a list to double-check your furnace is working properly before we leave.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll install your new heater to match local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding service anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Now with Gordon's Service Experts
Need an extra reason to buy a heating system from Gordon's Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This offers you a leg up on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 405-432-2197 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.