If it’s time for a replacement garbage disposal, look no further than Gordon's Service Experts. We’ll assist you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and provide professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also available to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will come out to detect the trouble and get your disposal back up and running in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Problems in Oklahoma City
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not effective.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells unpleasant and the odor won’t fade .
- Water is draining slowly through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require regular use to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to grind up food should be accomplished using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the unit, making it simpler for the unit to chop them up and dispose them.
Call Gordon's Service Experts today at 405-432-2197 or request an appointment online and we’ll assist you with all your garbage disposal repair and installation needs.