End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Oklahoma City Home
A normal home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to locate and stop the slightest leaks.
Gordon's Service Experts is here to help you achieve just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Oklahoma City.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and fixing leaks are the most routine calls we field for plumbing services. Finding a leak immediately can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks may be harder to spot than others, but there are several telltale signs that you need to call a plumber in Oklahoma City. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than expected.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your tub, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls feel wet or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion near your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver circle. If the dial is moving, you probably have a leak.
We can find the point of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are many places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be started by cracked seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, clogs and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you discover signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 405-432-2197 or request an appointment online.