We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Oklahoma City
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Gordon's Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Oklahoma City sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Gordon's Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the expertise, training and ability to perform everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer back up or become blocked, make sure to contact us as soon as you find a problem. Taking care of it before it gets out of control can help you avoid expensive destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they grow into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Gordon's Service Experts install a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Gordon's Service Experts today at 405-432-2197 or request an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell excellent equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*